The rugged Guide V177 T features a spacious layout and an optional console. This roomy 17' tiller model is versatile enough for every fisherman's consideration. A vinyl floor, extra-large 27 gallon livewell and abundant deck storage make this a no-nonsense package for the angler who recognizes a boat intended for hard use and great results.
- Guide V177 T deck layout maximizes storage space and includes a 27 gallon divided livewell with insulated lid.
- Switch panel includes Faria® fuel gauge, 12-volt outlet, rocker switches with master power, navigation lights, bilge and aerator.
- Boat Length: 17 ft. 7 in.
- Package Length: 22 ft. 3 in.
- Beam: 81 in.
- Package Width: 87 in.
- Bottom Width: 61 in.
- Transom Height: 20 in.
- Bow Depth: 32 in.
- Dead Rise: 13°
- Dry Hull Weight: 940 lb.
- Pkg Weight: 1630 lb.
- Hull Gauge: .100 + .064
- Max Hp: 60T/70C
- Max Weight Cap: 1400 lb.
- Number Of Persons: 6
- Fuel Capacity: 19 gal.
- Livewell Dimensions: 14 in. x 41 in. - 27 gal.
- Color Options: Midnight Blue/ Grey; Deck:, Vinyl
Guide V177 T Standard Package
- Riveted three-piece, .100 gauge hull with GX2 .064 double-plated bow
- Painted urethane high-gloss color, unpainted bottom
- Precision fit, powder-coated 3" tubular steel Trail Guard® trailer w/ locking detachable tongue, space saving and security
- 13" radial tires, tongue jack and windguides
Yamaha Motor Options
* Deduct 20" from Package Length with Trail Guard tongue removed. Package Length Overall length w/ trailer and motor. Package Width Overall width w/ trailer. Package Weight Includes maximum HP motor.