Stock Image: Black
Unexpected. Unconventional. Unbeatable
The AR190 brings an irresistible boating experience to the water like nothing else in the 19-foot class.
More than just fun. More than just a boat. It's a Yamaha. The AR190 redefines everything that boaters should expect in a 19-foot boat. Leading-edge innovations and performance. Smarter use of space. And a feature-to-value ratio that competitors can only dream of matching.
• Powered by the same Yamaha 1.8L High Output marine engine that comes with Yamaha's flagship models, the 190 boats delivers top of class performance and fuel efficiency while maximizing the usable space of the cockpit and stern area.
• 3 Position No Wake Mode: Three different RPM settings allowing the driver to easily increase or decrease their no wake speed to find the optimum setting.
• Cruise Assist: amaha's exclusive Cruise Assist feature holds the engine at a consistent RPM level to maintain the preferred towing speed and can be increased eight positions up and eight positions down at the pre-set increments.
• Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI): Advanced multi-point fuel injection system utilizing a single electronically controlled throttle body and multiple reliable sensors working in armory for optimum air/fuel mixture under any condition. The result is a smooth, high power output with low fuel consumption and low exhaust emissions.
• Yamaha Engine Management System (Y.E.M.S.®): An integrated, computerized management system that controls and adjusts such functions as ignition timing, fuel injection mapping and engine diagnostics.
• Wet Sump Lubrication: Uses two engine oil pumps to deliver lubricated oil to each moving part with water-jacketed sump and oil backflow protection.
• Independent Water-jacketed Exhaust Manifolds with Collector: Achieves high power while keeping noise and exhaust heat under control.
• Thermostatic and Pressure Controlled Cooling System: Water flow through the engine is controlled by a thermostat and pressure system and is maintained by a pressure control valve.
• Corrosion Protection System: Sacrificial zinc anodes protect the engine from harmful galvanic corrosion. Stainless steel fasteners (nuts, bolts, hardware) provide a long service life. Cylinders, cases and heads are all treated with a durable oxide coating to form a barrier between corrosion and expensive engine parts.
JET PUMP PROPULSION SYSTEM
• Yamaha's jet drive system is renowned for its industry-best acceleration and quick time-to-plane. The 190 Series 155mm hyper-flow, high-pressure jet pump propulsion system is designed with an high flow intake and dynamic shape to effectively direct water flow into the pump for better thrust, performance and hook-up.
• Thrust Directional Enhancer: A low-speed handling technology that maximizes control and maneuverability, the thrust directional enhancer directs water flow at an optimum angle creating more responsive handling as the boat is turned right and left at slow speeds.
• Stainless Steel 3-blade Impeller and Housing Liner: For superior resistance to wear and long term durability while maintaining accurate clearance tolerances between the impeller and the housing for consistent performance.
• Pumps are Manufactured with YDC30: A combination of aluminum, zinc and copper alloys, developed by Yamaha marine engineers, that offers excellent corrosion protection.
• Cooling Water Intake Filter: Filters out harmful debris that could cause blockage of important cooling water passages.
• Jet Pump Clean-out Plug with Push Button Lock Mechanism: Allows for direct access to the inlet duct cavity to easily clear any debris from the pumps from inside the boat.
HULL AND DECK
• The 190 Series utilizes a deep-V, multi-chine hull with 18-degree dead rise. The hull and deck are constructed of multiple layers of fiberglass with sandwich core construction reinforcements.
• The fiberglass liner: Separately constructed, it represents a revolution in boat design, combining the floor, stringer, and engine mounting system. It is constructed from a custom blended polyester resin with engineered fiberglass laminates and 3/8" 6061-T6 aluminum plate for the engine mounts. The liner is bonded into the hull with polyurethane adhesive and then injected with foam to provide maximum floatation as well as longitudinal and lateral structural rigidity. The deck is then fastened to the hull with both mechanical fasteners and polyurethane adhesive giving this revolutionary semi-monocoque fiberglass structure unsurpassed strength and rigidity.
• Bow with Anchor Locker: Beginning at the bow, the 190 Series offers the roominess of most 21-foot boats with plenty of space for two adults to stretch out comfortably. The 192 Series features a "molded in" anchor locker with ample space for the anchor and rope all in one dedicated self-draining compartment. This is a feature rarely seen in a 19-foot boat.
• The cockpit area and helm: The 190 Series is two giant steps up from competitive 19-foot models. From the stylized upholstery, comfortable J-shaped seating rarely seen in a 19-foot boat. Integrated, reclined rear seat backs and quality snap-in marine carpeting to advanced helm features that include Cruise Assist™ and three- position No Wake Mode™, the 190 Series is no ordinary 19-foot boat.
• Storage: Offering more storage space than any other 19-foot boats, including an oversized, in-floor locker for quick access to easily accommodate towables and other water sport gear, ports side console opening under bow seat for extra long items.
• Yamaha's Award-Winning Stern Lounge and Swim Platform: The 190 Series feature Yamaha's award-winning stern lounge area and swim platform, the perfect spot to gear up for watersports or soaking up fun with family and friends. Made possible by Yamaha's drive train and compact engine that sits low in the hull, only Yamaha can offer this innovative design. Enjoying the stern lounge area of the 190 Series begins with Yamaha's convenient walk through transom that opens into the lounge area and swim platform.
• Stern features include:
• Integrated cup holders.
• Ski tow eye.
• Hydro turf® mat
• Wet storage.
• Deep, angled reboarding ladder.
• Upholstered backrests.
• Integrated Fold-down Aluminum Wakeboard Tower: The sporty aluminum tower quickly folds for added convenience and easy storage
• Adjustable Tilt Steering Wheel: Allows the operator to adjust the angle of the steering wheel for added comfort.
• Clarion® stereo: with four marine audio speakers and MP3 input
• Snap-in Marine Grade Carpet: High-grade, removable carpet throughout the cockpit adds to the AR190 comfort and great looks.
• Bimini Top: Premium Stainless Steel construction with Sunbrella® material for better durability.
• 8 Integrated Drink Holders: Located at all seat locations for easy access for everyone on board.
• High-quality Trailer: Every AR190 comes complete with a painted trailer, brakes and swing-away tongue for easy storage. (Optional galvanized finish available)