Riverside Marine is a Marine Dealer located in St. Albert, A.B. We carry Yamaha, Tige, G3, SunCatcher and Zodiac. We have an attractive benefits package, group retirement saving plan, staff discounts and competitive wages. On-the-job training will be provided.
- Determines unit problems and services by listening to customer description of symptoms, clarifying description of problems, consulting with mechanics, checking unit maintenance records, and examining service schedules.
- Develops estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labour, calculating customer’s payment which may include deposits or deductibles.
- Prepares repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required, obtaining approval signatures and entering RO into service database system.
- Maintains customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of unit, obtaining customer’s approval of estimates, obtaining and providing contact telephone numbers, answering questions and concerns, maintains records by recording problems and corrective actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading manufacturers publications and completing manufacturer training and testing.
- Maintains organizational and multitasking skills.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area.
- Calling customers to follow up on completed work to make sure they are satisfied and unit is operating properly.
- Ensuring customer units are ready for pick up. (clean, running).
- Assisting in the loading and unloading of units.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be self-motivated
- Must be an enthusiast of our products
- Must have diverse Marine industry knowledge and a willingness to learn
- Must be dependable and have excellent time management skills
- Must enjoy working with the public and understand the importance of customer service
- Light lifting will be required
- Problem solving skills
- Basic computer skills (LightSpeed experience and MS Office are desirable assets)
Please respond to this ad at email@example.com or drop off your resume at Riverside Marine, 361 St. Albert Trail, St. Albert, A.B. T8N 0R1.